Why is it essential to give your four-legged bestfriend a place of his own? The answer is quite simple – all dogs, regardless of size, breed or age, need a soft and comfortable bed to sleep on.
Pet beds are not luxury items but essential accessories to provide your dogs with warmth, support and security. Here are some of the important benefits that come from quality pet beds:
• Acting as protection from changes in weather, pet beds can provide your furry friends with a soft, comfortable and supportive place where they can curl up and relax. Many types of pet beds nowadays come with state-of-the-art cooling and heating components that give pets a respite from joint and bone tiredness. Heated pet beds, in particular, help in relaxing tight dog muscles and rebuilding flexibility. The insulation that a heated dog bed provides is so much better than a dog coat.
• By providing your dog with his own little bed, you will avoid possible accidents. Having a pet bed at home can reduce the chances of household furniture hazards such as jumping off the couch or smashing expensive fixtures.
• Senior dogs and pets with disabilities can get a lot of benefits from sleeping on pet beds. Orthopedic pet beds provide dogs with utmost support and comfort to maintain healthy joints and bones and minimize the dog's chance of developing canine arthritis and hip or elbow dysplasia. A dog bed with quality foam contours to a dog’s body, alleviating painful pressure points that cut off good circulation.
• Besides the comfort and security that your pet can get from sleeping on a bed, it can also aid in allergy and clean-up solutions. Pet beds give you a specific area where the shedding of hair strands and dander are controlled.
• Pet beds are not only comfy for your pooch, but more notably can keep him from getting too cold. Old and arthritic dogs suffer from pain and soreness when it is cold. One effective way to relieve their pain is too keep them warm. This is where pet beds become very beneficial.